Make a booking
Please ensure you have read our full terms and conditions and site rules prior to booking.
- A deposit of £60 per week is required at the time of booking, or the full amount if the start date of your holiday is within 28 days of your booking.
- The full amount is also required at the time of booking if the total of your holiday is less than £60.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- The balance must be paid at least 28 days before the start date of your holiday.
Cancellations and Changes of Dates
- If you cancel more than 28 days prior to the start of your stay, your deposit remains non-refundable, however, we may be able to allow a transfer of dates within the same year, subject to availability. This may only be done once.
- If you cancel within 28 days of the start of your stay, no refund will be given and the full cost of your holiday will be charged. No date transfers are possible for bookings cancelled within 28 days of the start of your stay. All cancellations must be made in writing either by email or post.
- We recommend that you consider appropriate holiday insurance to cover holiday cancellation.
Arrivals and Departures
- Pitches are available from midday on the date of arrival.
All pitches must be vacated by midday on the date of departure or 11am on Saturdays.
Other Important Information
- If you require more than one pitch, please contact us either by email or telephone as only individual pitches can be booked through the online booking system.
- It is not possible to request a specific pitch number through the online booking system. If you require a specific pitch number, please contact us either by email or telephone prior to booking to enquire whether your preferred pitch is available for your chosen dates.
- We are a quiet and peaceful rural site. Out of respect for all guests, we have a quiet time of 10pm.
- Please ensure that you select the correct type and size of your accommodation. Pitches are allocated based on the information you give and we may not have an alternative pitch available if you provide incorrect information regarding the size of your caravan, motorhome or tent.
- Please ensure that you include any extras at the time of booking. We may not be able to accommodate requests at a later date.
- Sorry, no campfires or fire pits
- Barbecues are allowed for cooking
- Sorry, no toilet tents
- Minimum stay lengths may apply at peak time
- We do not accept commercial vehicles of any type including all vans and sign written vehicles. Please click here for more information or check if in doubt.
Don’t take our word for it - hear from real customers
One of the very best campervan / caravan / tourer / camping sites on the East Coast. The staff are excellent, extremely helpful and friendly, the shop/cafe is very good. Facilities are very clean and kept to a very high standard. Children love it, they have their own play area. Older generation, like myself, are also made to feel very welcome and also dog friendly with lovely walks. Cannot fault on any way.
Had a beautiful week there it was soooo peaceful. The showers and toilets are spotless and kitchen area for washing up and food prep is spotless. it had a bath room there so bath can be taken instead of shower. The owners are really lovely friendly and helpful. It's worth every penny and the best place ever for camping so we will be going back every year. 10/10 the best. Thank you x
Very kindly booked us in for a last minute 3 day break. Showers clean, great onsite shop and very knowledgeable lady running it.great size electric hook up pitch, My 2 boys had a great time. Recommended going to the smoke house very lovely
Lovely campsite. Amenities were decent and the non-electric pitches were a good size and lovely and quiet. The on-site shop was very handy and also served wonderful fresh food. 👌👌 Beautiful surroundings. The pool was sadly closed, but we spent most time at the beach any way!
Had a great short break there weather was perfect there is even a shop there now would recommend site to any campers.
Wonderful camp brilliant prices such a friendly lady in shop. Shop prices excellent, laundry lovely and clean I would rate our holiday 5 and above stars 🌟.